last friday night we went out to the farm to eat with Grandpa Del and Gran. after we ate, we headed to Berean for the boys high school game. it was Graham's first basketball game! Berean pulled it out and one by 1 point! we had a lot of fun. (I tried to combine 2 pictures here on gimp. the banner above the scoreboard doesn't belong there...but you can totally tell. I can't remember how I even got to this point and it looks terrible but it was my first try after Jen taught me how like 2 weeks ago. hopefully I will get better! ha.)
the DeWeese's moved out of their parents house on Saturday!!! we went to Hutch to help but this is basically what Graham and I did all day.
we were more than a distraction than a help but it was definitely good to see friends! the boys worked hard. they got everything in...just not organized! :)
this next picture cracks me up...you will have to ask one of the girls what they are laughing at but it is pretty FUNNY (I am guessing they won't tell). kind of happy that I have it on camera though. :)
Kek and Kiki came Saturday night and stayed until Wednesday. G had fun hanging out but mom did not take any pictures while they were here. crazy!
the superbowl was Sunday! we had a blast hanging out with Shannon and Jaime. we made meatballs, salad, crab empanadas, ridiculously good cake cookies and bom pop martini's.
Lola met Graham (really for the 2nd time) and we played Blokus.
Max started his new hours at Bombardier on Monday, I had lunch with some girls on Tuesday, Becca came to visit on Wednesday, we found out that we have a blown head gasket in the Honda on Friday and the Olympics started last night! Here is a picture of my boys enjoying them...ha.
it felt so long and short and crazy. but we made it! here's to another week!
No comments:
Post a Comment