he also had his first experience of getting shots. ahhh. both Graham and mom were in tears. I felt ridiculous but am amazed at the love I have in my heart for that little man. I could not stand the thought of him hurting. could not stand it and often wonder what kinds of emotions I will experience in the next forever having a boy that was given as a gift to love and guide...
Friday, February 5, 2010
my growing boy...
weighs 13 lbs 8 ounces and is 26 inches long. whoa whoa whoa. we had his 2 month checkup yesterday and found out he is in the 85% in weight and 99% in height! it is crazy to actually put numbers to what I already thought in my head. he is big! at birth he was 9 lbs 11 ounces and 22 1/4 inches long. he had lost 2 lbs in the first week of living in this world (which I was extremely worried about then) so it was really fun for me to see how much he had gained and explains why he is eating between 6-7 ounces of food at every feeding already! doc says we might try adding some rice cereal to his bottles here in about a month. I have talked with a couple of people that say that is normal but it sounded early to me. I guess we will cross that bridge when he isn't satisfied with 8 ounces. ha. all dad had to say was "that's my BOY!" :)
he also had his first experience of getting shots. ahhh. both Graham and mom were in tears. I felt ridiculous but am amazed at the love I have in my heart for that little man. I could not stand the thought of him hurting. could not stand it and often wonder what kinds of emotions I will experience in the next forever having a boy that was given as a gift to love and guide...
he also had his first experience of getting shots. ahhh. both Graham and mom were in tears. I felt ridiculous but am amazed at the love I have in my heart for that little man. I could not stand the thought of him hurting. could not stand it and often wonder what kinds of emotions I will experience in the next forever having a boy that was given as a gift to love and guide...
Labels:
graham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just looked it up and at 6 months Jocelyn was only 25.5 inches!
whoa! isn't it crazy how different everyone is?!
He is a big boy. But healthy and that is all that matters. Lo is going to be 1 in a week and she is only 16# 26.5 inches...it is crazy how different they all can be. And don't worry I think every mama cries at the 2 month shots. I tried so hard not too but like you said listening to their little cry breaks your heart. Thanks for keeping us all update...I love seeing what all the kiddos are doing!!
Post a Comment