the Logan's and us (is that how you say that? it doesn't sound right...but my brain doesn't work.) attended Derby Day's this weekend. we had bbq and went to the parade on Friday night and then met them for the Kidfest Saturday morning.
at the parade...
Jocelyn waved and said, "HI!" to everyone (so cute!) and Graham was pretty overwhelmed by everything going on...
my boys...
Graham talked and talked about this dog but once he got close would only give him a high five (and I can't figure out why this is underlined and I don't know how to make it go away).
Jocelyn loved on Sparky...
here are the kids watching the guys playing the drums and singing. Graham loved loved loved the music that was being played. he would break out dancing at any given moment. I can't get the video to upload otherwise I would show you...
going up to play the drums and sing el.e.phant, stomp, stomp -- monkeys. monkeys, swinging through the trees -- croc.i.dile, snap, snap -- lion, ROAR...
and Justin and Jocelyn riding on the train. :) Graham was still enthralled with the music being played at this point...
Jen told me the next day that Jocelyn was telling her this on the way home...
I love Graham.
Jackson loves Tessa.
daddy (meaning Justin) loves Max.
and mommy (meaning Jen) loves April.
hahahaha. I still laugh. we heart the Logan's and are so thankful they are part of our lives!
and next time Jackson and Tessa get pictures too. poor little things. ;)
1 comment:
aww April we LOVE your family so much too! and that still makes me laugh as well...she is so sweet. Thanks for all the photos!
Post a Comment