after the shower we got to hang out at Janae's for a while with our kids minus Hannah. it was fun watching each of them at their stage of life. Hudson (almost 2), Brylie (8 and a half months) and Graham (3 months).
below is a picture of Hudson and Graham. I think H loves getting his picture taken. I just kept snapping and he just kept smiling. so sweet. hoping for them to be good friends as the grow.
Graham and I returned home around 6. we ate dinner and then all of us headed to the hospital to see a friend, to mom and Rusty's to watch the end of the K-State game and then back home. I loved our day but by the time we got home that evening, I was exhausted. the kind of exhausted where I could do no more. my brain was hurting, my body was done. I asked Max if he could get G fed and down to bed because I didn't think I was going to make it. who knew that what used to be the "norm" for a weekend would leave me so exhausted. going from place to place, caring for a 3 month olds basic needs and being off schedule really does affect a mom. it is good to have days like these but "wow" I see the value of being at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment