Saturday, January 31, 2009
the adventure begins again...
Here we are. Living life. Getting settled. Connecting to new friends. Planning on joining a church. Starting to feel comfortable in our house. And bammm. Max gets a notice on Thursday that he will be unemployed starting at the end of March. What does that mean to us? So many emotions, thoughts, feelings to work through. I have cried most of the morning. I have wondered what God is doing regardless of what I am thinking. I wonder if we will be in this house in the next 6 months. I get frustrated with my selfishness. I get excited about the opportunities and adventures this may turn into. I think and talk and cry and am trying to work through my emotions. It is sssoooo hard. But through it all, I remember how much I have to be thankful for. God has provided so much for Max and I. So much. I am amazed at just what He has done, how He has worked everything together in the last couple of years and am excited about the future holds. While I do not know what that looks like exactly, I do know whose hand I will be holding as we make decisions together leaning on the one who created us for direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment