Monday, October 1, 2007

everybody else is doing it...

So I have thought for a long time about starting a blog. It started with Erin telling me how much she loves it. I didn't read hers for a long time until she continuely asked me about it. I have learned so much just from reading the things that she writes about---about her heart, her thoughts, pondering God's words and thoughts. And then I get an email from Janae. Yup she has started one too. I find myself checking out their blogs when I am online...wondering if they have written anything, what they are thinking about, struggling with, etc. Because I don't get to see either of them as much as I want to, I am excited to keep up with what is going on in the hearts (which by the way, I knew on a daily basis at one time). I miss that.

Throughout the time that I have started thinking about starting this, I have thought about what I could write about. The emotions of selling a house--our first house together. The emotions of having a job that I don't necessarily enjoy. The ups and downs of being married to absolutely amazing man that makes me laugh and smile but sometimes frustrates me to no end---it's a good thing we can laugh about things together. The joys of nephews and nieces. More babies. My thoughts, feelings and struggles with God. Conversations with friends and family. The list goes on and on...

We'll see if I can keep up with writing----

No comments: