I can't believe this little girl is already one! after we got home from Oklahoma City, we jetted up to Alex and Alli's new house to celebrate Lydia's birthday!
this little girl makes me giggle. I never know whether I will get a smile out of that little face or if she will stare at me with eyes that say "really, you want me to smile at you?" ha. love it.
after the party was over and only family was left, they got out the slip n slide. Oliver loved his daddy giving him "boosts" down the slide...
Graham didn't love anything about being slid down the slide but loved putting his hands in the water...
Lydia had FUN...but kept escaping; crawling on her hands and feet to go exploring...
Mer didn't want to get her band-aide wet so she chose to jump...and jump...and jump...
:) Happy Birthday Cousin Lydia! we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment