Sunday, July 24, 2011

roommate day in Hutch...

last week, my roommates from college all loaded up the kiddos and headed to Janae's house in Hutch to spend the day together. life has changed so much since the days of nap taking, class skipping, sleeping in the library, studying our rear ends off, lazy Saturdays, going to the games, nothing to worry about except making it through college days...


I lived with these girls and oh how I love them. they all went to high school together and so graciously accepted me as a friend back in 1999. we became roommates in 2001, 10 years ago. here is what 10 years does for you...

bahahaha. I love it! I love that we can still get together. I love that they know and remember things from the days of living together that I would probably never remember on my own. I love that I could call any one of them at any point in time and know that they would be there for me.

it was refreshing to be together that day. to catch up a little bit...with that many kids it is hard for conversation to happen. I vote ladies night next time. :) we went to the splash park and then back to Janae's home for lunch and nap time. here are a few pictures from the day...


Graham loved loved loved the splash park. if I could understand what the boy was saying all of the time, I am sure he would be asking to go back. :)

thanks Janae for organizing the day! love you beautiful girls! and your kids. :)

No comments: