Thursday, July 22, 2010

he's still sleeping...

my little man let me sleep until 8:00 am this morning! dad left early to fly with a guy from work which means there wasn't much (ummm any) racket going on from 6:30 to 7 this morning and Graham just kept sleeping. I am so thankful. especially after the 4:30 will not go back to sleep screaming until you snuggle me while rocking episode we had earlier in the morning. he usually does not require this much attention at night. a quick here's your paci and pat on the tummy usually does the trick.

since he got up later than usual, naptime was a little later than usual and he is STILL asleep. my 45 minute sleeper has been sleeping for an hour and 45 minutes! which has allowed me to catch up on blogs. and realize how terrible I am at keeping this up. I really do have a desire to write about the happenings in the Unruh household (especially since my memory ummm stinks). I don't know why I find it so hard to sit down and do it. I think its mostly because I get so distracted reading others blogs that by the time I finally get to the point of writing, little mister wakes up or something else happens that I must attend to.

here's to some randomness!

1 comment:

Sunni said...

Any & all efforts are good efforts. You'll never be sorry you took the time to write or share photos...it's great! Thanks for sharing! =)