Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have to brag...

Max got to come home early last night because he is being switched to 1st shift (so thankful! and excited). weird that it is in the middle of the week.

I was sitting on the couch "sewing" (maybe fixing is a better word...ha!) some of Graham's little onesies where there were holes in the seems and in pops my husband with these beautiful all white lilies...


we had stargazer lilies at our wedding. white with pink inside. lilies have become one of my favorite flowers. tulips maybe still win but they have such a short season. anyways! I said, "you brought me flowers?!" His response, "yes, because I love you." that's it.

I can usually guess when flowers are coming (I know...not fair to him) but these were totally out of the blue! so sweet. so sincere. so special. it was good to be home as a family last night and I am so looking forward to many more nights together...

2 comments:

Sunni said...

I <3 everything about this post. I can hear the smile on your face and that's probably my favorite part of all! =}

FSBO said...

I totally agree with the above comment! Can see you grinning from ear to ear while you write! That is so sweet!