Friday, June 4, 2010

6 month stats...

doctor's appointment was uneventful...minus getting the shots of course. little man weighs 23 lbs 4 oz and is 29.5 inches long. it makes you feel pretty good as a mom when all of the nurses and the doctor comment on how happy and good your baby is. it often makes me wonder how other babies are. what the next one will be like...if, there is to be a next one. or maybe it is just the stage of the game. maybe God is giving me an easy/calm 6 months because He knows what the future holds. ha ha. whatever it is the future holds, whatever life brings, I know I will love that boy so hard. :) I already can't explain the love that fills this heart of mine and love tends to grow stronger as you learn and get to know someone...someone that was a gift. a gift that I am so grateful for. a gift that brings so much joy...

No comments: