Thursday, January 28, 2010

the first 6 weeks...

came and went! ahhhh...my baby is growing up so fast. ha! I am going to try my hand at this blogging stuff once again. I truly love reading about others days, milestones, excitements and cooking adventures! if nothing else, if I keep up with this, I will have record of Grahams growing up years and perhaps entertain you with a smile every once and a while.

I shared at bible study that it had hit me at the beginning of the week in January that "this is life now." I struggled with it for a while but am loving every minute of it now. when we had Graham on December 2, I ran on adrenaline for the first couple of weeks. we were blessed with visitors from day one that brought amazing meals to our house every evening. all I had to worry about was my baby and what he needed while my amazing husband took care of the house and friends continued to stop by. then Christmas hit. we made it through the holidays with only a few stressful moments. :) Max started a new job at Bombardier at the beginning of January, came home excited, talking about everyone he had met and I started feeling a little sad that I wasn't getting to get out of the house or connect with anyone. I am over that now on most days...ha. I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend a women's bible study during the week, MOPS every other and getting together with Jen (another stay at home mom) that I met during our Dave Ramsey class at the church. what a blessing she has been!

today, she taught me how to pictures together using GIMP. here is week by week pictures of little guys first six weeks. definitely not professional but can definitely see the change in him...






2 comments:

Jen Logan said...

Love it April! You have been a blessing to me too. So glad we met!

kelli said...

what a big boy! he is soooo handsome! i'm so glad you are taking his picture every week. it will be so much fun to look back on those. he is a cutie for sure!